New Marketing Leadership Report from LinkedIn + Salesforce
How senior-level marketers are redefining success and integrating the customer journey
November 6, 2014
As marketers strive to create meaningful 1:1 connections with customers and prospects, creating an authentic customer journey is now more important than ever before. Understanding the key touch points across different marketing channels is essential for building awareness, consideration and ultimately revenue. But it doesn’t stop at the sale, it continues on with opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling.
Over the past five years, this journey have grown more complex. And to understand how marketing leaders are using the customer journey as part of their overall integrated marketing strategy, we partnered with Salesforce Marketing Cloud to survey more than 900 senior-level marketers on the LinkedIn platform to see what’s top-of-mind in their roles and companies today. We have compiled the research into a new report: The State of Marketing Leadership: How Senior-Level Marketers are Redefining Success and Integrating the Customer Journey.
The State of Marketing Leadership: How Senior-Level Marketers are Redefining Success and Integrating the Customer Journey
This report looks at the changing responsibilities and challenges that marketing leaders face today, including:
- Collaboration between senior-level marketers and their peers
- Most common metrics used to report success
- The marketing technologies most implemented and their effectiveness
- Customer service as a marketing tool
We've also segmented data by B2B, B2C, small business, mid-sized business, and enterprise.
Download our new report and discover compelling statistics including:
- 86% of senior-level marketers agree that it’s critical create a cohesive customer journey
- 56% of enterprise companies have a customer journey strategy
- The top three challenges facing senior-level marketers
- How many marketers with fully integrated customer data are successfully creating a cohesive customer journey
- View charts segmented by B2B vs. B2C and enterprise, mid-sized, and small business