Introducing the LinkedIn Video Ad Gallery of Greatness [SlideShare]
Behold frame-worthy Linkedln video ads from brands like Pinterest, Amazon, GE and more
July 17, 2018
You might have heard that Linkedln just went all in on B2B video. This enables brands to use sight, sound, and motion to tell more compelling stories and drive deeper engagement in feeds.
We’ve gathered a sampling of frame-worthy Linkedln video ads and now we’re hanging them on the walls of our pop art gallery for all to admire and learn from. Glean the best LinkedIn video ad tips and best practices from companies like Pinterest, GE, Amazon, Boeing and more.
Check out our LinkedIn Video Ad Gallery of Greatness to see how:
- Pinterest for Business captures attention early
- Silver Peak humanizes their brand through humor
- GE showcases their talent and culture
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise leverages their leadership to tackle timely trends
- AARP maintains audience attention with visual storytelling
- Boeing takes a new approach to the typical product demo
- Dell Technologies celebrates customer success
- Amazon Web Services thinks like a silent film director