The sales landscape has changed dramatically in the last number of months, our latest report highlights just how much.
In LinkedIn’s fourth annual State of Sales report, one of the most telling findings is that leading through change is now a required skill for sales managers. 67% of sales managers agreed that a manager’s capacity to navigate change is more important than it was five years ago.
Our study calls out new realities, and enduring trends that European sellers can expect to see, including:
The New Realities
1. Why sales must adjust to reduced budgets and longer sales cycles
2. Why strengthening customer relationships is now essential
3. Remote selling is here for the long-term
The Enduring Trends
4. Sales coaching is key to navigating change effectively
5. Why trust has never mattered more
6. Keeping your teams productive through sales technology
7. What are top performing sellers doing right?
Our latest report includes data surveyed from hundreds of buyers and sellers across the UK, France and Germany, as well as global studies taken in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Offering an insightful look at our new sales environment, and how businesses are adapting.
Download our free report today
Want to learn more about our sales solutions? Let us help: