Kallidus Supercharges Prospecting Efficiency with LinkedIn Sales Solutions
● Kallidus is a UK-based company focused on “developing talented people.” The company has worked for more than 20 years with businesses of all sizes to streamline processes and ensure the right people are in the right roles.
● Many key marketing and sales tactics were still being performed manually by the Kallidus team. Trying to gain an accurate picture of the total addressable market for Kallidus’s services would take an extended amount of time.
● The organization also lacked a true ideal customer profile (ICP), meaning they were unable to achieve a clear data-informed understanding of which client attributes correlated with being best fits for what Kallidus offers.
● LinkedIn Sales Insights (LSI) and Sales Navigator provided Kallidus with tools to do a lot of the work the company was already doing, but with much greater efficiency and effectiveness, while removing the element of human error.
● The ability to more accurately create and analyze ICPs helped the organization from a sales development standpoint. Using LSI, Kallidus could identify organizations based on industry and growth to determine which prospects were in active buying positions. Then, through Sales Navigator, the team could quickly take action.
● Using these LinkedIn tools together allowed sales managers to see accounts with associated touch points, highlighting opportunities for engagement and additional business. “That visibility in itself is just something we have not been able to have in the past,” says Macias.
● The company was able to eliminate a significant amount of manual work that was bogging down its operations, while also reducing the opportunity for human error in its processes.
● The positive impact has been seen in terms of pipeline, with LSI spurring significant increases in opportunities generated by the sales team as well as average contract value.
● Now that Kallidus is able to use LSI to confirm it’s going after the right accounts and job titles, the organization is leaving no stone unturned.
Encouraging stronger alignment and collaboration
● LinkedIn’s tools didn’t just help Kallidus improve its client targeting capabilities; they also helped the company establish closer relationships among its sales and operations teams.
● “We’ve always worked quite closely, but we're definitely a lot more connected in terms of sales development and RevOps now,” says Chris Scotney, Head of Sales Development. “The relationship got better, we were more honest with each other and found out about our approach, which is a good thing. We could identify data and make decisions together.”
|INDUSTRY: Computer Software|
|NO. OF EMPLOYEES: 201-500 employees|
|HQ LOCATION: Bristol, England|
|ABOUT THE COMPANY: Industry-leading and award-winning providers of learning, recruitment, performance, and talent management software.|
|View Company Page|
|Download the Customer Story|
"LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn Sales Insights work hand in hand. LSI identifies the doors that you need to walk through and then Sales Navigator gives you the keys to walk through that door."Chris ScotneyHead of Sales Development at Kallidus
“What LSI also allows you to do is enrich the data that you currently have in your CRM, and then take all of that data and push it directly to LinkedIn Sales Navigator for an SDR to follow up on."Dominic MaciasRevOps Manager at Kallidus