Are sales organisations less relevant in an era when buyers rely on technology and their own networks to make purchase decisions? Many commentators say, "yes". But a more careful examination of today's buying trends points to the contrary. The evidence suggests that demand for "buyer driven" sales practices is greater than ever. And companies that have built sales and marketing organisations around this insight are realising a material competitive advantage.
Join LinkedIn and some of the leading voices in sales as we examine the ascendance of a new generation of sales professionals and the methodologies and tools that are reshaping the selling landscape.
- 9:00am-9:30am: Registration and networking
- 9:30am -9:45am: Welcome and Opening
- 9:45am -10:15am: The Future of Sales – Bleak or Bright?
- 10:15am-10:55am: System of Engagement: Unlocking New Levels of Sales and Marketing Impact
- 10:55am- 11:10am: Break
- 11:10am-11:50pm: Customer Panel and Q&A
- 12pm-onwards: Refreshments and Networking Session
Please note that space is limited, so registration is by invite only and is non-transferable.
We hope you can join us for a morning of stimulating ideas, networking and great atmosphere at Kings Place in London.