By default, you will have access to the ‘My Teams Open Deals’ view and ‘Closing this Quarter’ view.
You can also create additional personalized views. Personalized views for each of your reps will allow you to have data-driven conversations on their opportunities. These views will help power your 1:1s and drive your reps to sales success.
To create a new View
- Go to the top of the Deals dashboard and click on the dropdown icon next to Views, then select Create New View. You can apply filters and create a View based on how you manage your sales process.
- As a Sales Manager, you can filter your Views to a rep by selecting the Owner filter - this will display opportunities for that particular owner and you will see their opportunities if you have authority to view them in your CRM.
- The fields that appear when you create or manage Views are the ones that your Sales Navigator Admin has made available for you. Deals supports most common custom field types in CRMs - if there are other fields you would like to include, reach out to your Sales Navigator Admin.
- You can easily access or modify the Views you create at any time.
- You can edit the way your columns are displayed in your Deals dashboard.
- To edit the display of columns, go to the top of the Deals dashboard and click on ‘Edit Columns’. From here, you can add or remove columns, and arrange the order in which they display on your dashboard so that your dashboard presents you with a compelling story.
If you run into any technical issues:
Visit the LinkedIn Sales Help Center for technical articles that answer the most frequently asked questions.
To learn more tips and best practices:
Visit the the Customer Hub for links to live webinar sessions and on-demand learning resources that you can share with others.