To Activate CRM Sync: For a detailed guide on activating CRM Sync for Salesforce users, contact your Sales Navigator Administrator.
With CRM Sync, instantly log and import sales activity to and from your CRM with a simple click, so you can focus on what matters most—selling.
- Save time by logging activities and focus on forming richer relationships with prospects.
- Discover relevant insights to have in-depth conversations.
- Automatically import the accounts, contacts, and leads your team is actively working, directly from CRM.
- Log Sales Navigator activity (Notes, InMails, Messages, and Mobile Phone Calls) directly to your CRM.
- Save your prospects as Leads to receive updates such as job changes or promotions for the people you care about every time you check a record in your CRM.
- Qualify inbound leads and validate CRM data so you know where to spend your time most effectively.
- Access important company information such as news, insights, shares, potential leads on the Account, Opportunity, and Contact records from CRM.
- One click links from Account and Profile Pages back to your CRM.