Here are the Top Companies of 2018
March 21, 2018
The list features diverse winners (and plenty of newcomers!) across the globe ranging from tech giants like Amazon, to luxury retail companies like LVMH, to airlines like Qantas and Virgin.
Here at LinkedIn Talent Solutions, we are thrilled to congratulate the winners! Hats off to you, for working tirelessly to create companies and employer brands that resonate emotionally with candidates and inspire and engage employees.
If you are wondering how to boost your company’s employer brand or if you are just starting off building it, this guide with Employer Branding Essentials will be a fantastic place to find inspiration. Or follow the latest trends in employer branding on our blog.
In the meantime, let’s celebrate the 2018 Top Company winners. The infographics below feature the top 10 for each country, but click on the country names to explore the complete rankings across the US, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India and the UK.
How we determined the 2018 Top Companies winners:
To determine the Top Companies, we looked at four factors:
- Reach: How well-known they are.
- Engagement: How much interaction their content receives.
- Job interest: How much interest their jobs generate.
- New hire staying power: How well they retain new hires.
We observed how much our 540M+ members discovered and engaged with these companies, applied to jobs, and whether new hires stayed after joining. The list was developed by analyzing billions of of these actions and the final ranking is a blended score based on LinkedIn data and editorial expertise.
How you can build a better employer brand
Inspired by the Top Companies and their best practices, we put together a tip sheet to help you improve your own employer brand. The guide includes practical advice on how to:
- Expand your reach. Learn how to rally your employees to spread the word about your company through updated profiles, expanded networks, and content engagement.
- Build engagement. Understand how to reach talent via Company and Career Pages and maximize engagement via content strategy, rich media, and plugins.
- Boost interest in your jobs. Review job description basics and see how to infuse yours with company culture to make them stand out.
- Improve new-hire staying power. Discover how to make the candidate-to-employee transition smooth, arm your employees with new skills and knowledge, and create and highlight career advancement opportunities.
Download Employer Branding Essentials tipsheet for more details.
Once again congratulations to all the Top Companies, and thank you for the employer brand inspiration!
*Image from Amazon