The 10 Most Popular Articles Among Recruiters This Week
June 16, 2017
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you.
We took a look at the articles staffing and corporate recruiters shared, liked, and commented on the most on LinkedIn during the last 7 days and posted them below.
Here are the top posts for this week:
1. Recruiters Explain What the Worst LinkedIn Profiles Have In Common -- by Lars Schmidt
2.Remote Work Still Works, If It’s Managed Correctly -- by Debbie Shotwell
3. 7 Practical Ways to Reduce Bias in Your Hiring Process -- by Rebecca Knight
5. 175 CEOs and Senior Execs of the US's Biggest Companies Have Signed a Pledge Committing Them to Diversity Goals -- by Richard Feloni and Matt Turner
6. You Won't Believe the Pay Difference Between College Educated Men and Women -- by Nina Zipkin
7. Cities Americans Are Moving to Now -- by Karsten Strauss
8. In a Candidate-Driven Market, Candidate Experience Matters -- by Debbie Lamb
9. A South Korean Startup Is Only Hiring People Aged over 55 -- by Tony Yoo
10. Why You Need to Say “Bye-bye” to These 5 Recruiting Concepts -- by Greg Lewis
*Image by Sunova Surfboards
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.