The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
November 9, 2018
In case you need a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you on a range of topics important for talent leaders.
We took a look through some of the best articles published this past week for talent professionals and posted them below. The following articles cover topics ranging from 9 (free) ways to retain your best employees, to Apple's hardest interview questions, and more.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. 9 Out of 10 People Are Willing to Earn Less Money to Do More-Meaningful Work -- by Shawn Achor, Andrew Reece, Gabriella Rosen Kellerman, and Alexi Robichaux
2. Why McDonald's Might Be Training Your Next Great Hire -- by Anne Fisher
3. Use These Five Top Rules To Become The Boss Your Employees Dream About -- by Paloma Cantero-Gomez
4. How My Company Created an Apprenticeship Program to Help Diversify Tech -- by Ryan Carson
5. This Startup Wants Employers to Stop Giving Its Workers Lavish Perks and Start Helping Them Pay Their Student Loans -- by Rosalie Chan
6. Hire for the Company, Not for a Manager -- by Marylene Delbourg-Delphis
8. Most of These 9 Ways to Keep Your Best Employees Don't Cost Anything -- by Miles Jennings
9. 51 of the Hardest Questions Apple Will Ask in a Job Interview -- by Kif Leswing
10. These are the #1 Most Recruited Jobs in Tech, Finance, Retail, and More -- by Roudaina Elmawy
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.