The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
April 4, 2019
If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. They cover a wide range of topics, including the global gender gap, why middle managers are essential to the economy, and how a well-known company's AI can predict which employees will quit next.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. How Big Is the Global Gender Gap? Depends Which Number You Look At — by Andre Tartar & Cedric Sam
2. Is Your Parental Leave Policy Driving Away Top Talent? — by Lena Requist
3. IBM Artificial Intelligence Can Predict with 95% Accuracy Which Workers Are About to Quit Their Jobs — by Eric Rosenbaum
4. The Economy’s Last Best Hope: Superstar Middle Managers — by Sam Walker
5. Get to Know Your Trans Co-Workers — by Riley Griffin
6. The Dismal Career Opportunities for Military Spouses — by Julie Bogen
7. Google's Temporary Workforce Will Start Getting Full Benefits — by Ahiza Garcia
8. Womansplaining the Pay Gap — by Maya Salam
9. Are Worksite Clinics an Old-School Solution to Employers’ Current Cost Problems? — by Kevin Truong
10. Here Are the Top Companies of 2019 — by Mark Lobosco
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.