The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
June 28, 2019
If you’re looking for a stimulating read, here’s a great list for you. We found some of the best recent articles published for talent professionals and posted them below. They cover a wide range of topics, including why candidates are ghosting new employers and how you can instantly spot a great leader, according to Warren Buffet.
Here are the must-read posts for this week:
1. Why We Don’t Have Yelp for HR tech — by Tim Sackett
2. Wait, Where Did Our New Hire Go? — by Sue Shellenbarger
3. Sallie Krawcheck Wants CEOs to 'Break the Wheel' to Solve the Diversity Crisis — by Claire Zillman
6. How to Develop a ‘Glocal’ Employee Value Proposition — by Ted Meulenkamp
7. Your Blind Hiring Process Is (Probably) Still Biased. Here’s How to Change That — by Erin L. Thomas
8. Warren Buffett Says This Is How You Can Instantly Spot a Great Leader —by Marcel Schwantes
9. Research: Women Score Higher Than Men in Most Leadership Skills —by Jack Zenger and Joseph Folkman
10. 5 Ways Companies Celebrate Pride All Year Long – and Show LGBTQ+ Employees They Care — by Samantha McLaren
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.