The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week
May 15, 2020
If you could work from home “forever,” would you do it? One San Francisco Bay Area tech company has given its employees just that option: “Opening offices will be our decision,” a spokesperson from the company said. “When and if our employees come back, will be theirs.”
Read more about this company’s new policy in our list of must-read articles for talent professionals. Among many great options below, you can also find out how a team of recruiters from the automotive industry pivoted quickly to find workers to build life-saving ventilators and how one CEO managed layoffs with compassion and transparency.
Here are the must-read articles for this week:
2. Diversity and Inclusion Efforts That Really Work (Harvard Business Review)
3. What Our Post-Pandemic Future Looks Like (Bloomberg News)
4. Twitter Employees Can Work from Home Forever, CEO Says (NBC News)
5. How GM’s Fast-Moving Recruiters Helped Save Lives (LinkedIn Talent Blog)
6. Distributed Work’s Five Levels of Autonomy (Matt Mullenweg)
8. The Pandemic Has Exposed the Fallacy of the “Ideal Worker” (Harvard Business Review)
9. Beyond the Call: How Companies Have Stepped Up During COVID-19 (Hello Monday)
To receive blog posts like this one straight in your inbox, subscribe to the blog newsletter.