Social recruiting has become a must-have talent acquisition strategy, improving the way companies source and engage with talent, as well as the overall quality of hires. As your social recruitment strategies mature, it’s important to take a deeper look to quantify how your efforts are affecting business success. These are two questions to ask:
- What impact is social recruiting having on your business goals?
- Can you quantify the ROI to business leaders to show the strategy is driving the right results?
With this in mind, LinkedIn created this simple and easy-to-read guide to help you:
- Define the social recruiting ROI that matters to your business
- Identify your organisation's unique goals
- Measure your recruitment campaigns like a marketer
Download your guide now.