What does it take to be the Most Socially Engaged?
We were lucky to have three of this year's winners join us for this webcast. Catherine Gutsell of Hays, Peter Tafler of Handle Recruitment and Stephen Selby of Success Appointments joined us to discuss what they did in 2016 to be socially enaged. We've consolidated some of their really valuable key tips and here's what they had to say:
- Recognise the importance of social engagement - it's not going anywhere!
- Engage and educate your senior stakeholders. Buyers trust a
company when the CEO has a voice on social networking and content
- Train and empower your recruitment consultants. Make it as easy as possible for them to be socially engaged.
- Create and share customer centric content. Be sure to use every piece of content through as many channels and in as many ways as possible.
- People are interested in “Managing their careers” and are more open to hearing what staffing agencies have to say, as long as it’s relevant to them.