With great candidates constantly being bombarded with messages from recruiters, it’s never been harder to get their attention. Here are some common outreach pitfalls to avoid when reaching out to candidates:
- Don't use jargon or buzzwords in your outreach
- Forgo asking prospects to help you do your job
- Stop sending emails or InMails that should of been a status update
- Keep from including too many hyperlinks within your outreach
- Avoid using trigger words
Overcoming these, and other pitfalls, can be challenging, so that's why spoke with some of LinkedIn's top recruiters about how they stand out in a crowded inbox.
In our latest guide, we walk you through how to craft messages that get opened, get answered, and help pique candidate interest in your role. Get inside tips on how LinkedIn recruiters boosted their response rates, plus:
- How to write effective, attention-grabbing subject lines
- 5 proven tactics to increase response rate by 17x
- The trigger words that send emails straight to spam
This guide will teach you everything you need to know to optimize your candidate outreach. Download your guide today to get started!