Everything about your job post has an impact on the quality and diversity of the applications you receive — from your word choice to where you actually post.
How to write effective job posts that attract the right candidates can help you improve your job posts and reduce unqualified applications in 5 steps. You’ll learn:
- Which questions to ask to gain a clear picture of the role
- Where to get starter templates for job descriptions
- What high-performing job posts have in common
- Which words and phrases can discourage candidates from applying
- How to take advantage of targeting features when you post
Make your job posts work as hard as you do. Get your guide today.