Great marketing helps drive sustainable growth for companies.
Great marketing not only helps companies grow, great marketing also helps marketers grow sales, budgets, and teams too.
In an effort to help B2B marketers sustainably grow their brands and careers, we’ve partnered with the Ehrenberg-Bass Institute to publish a series of papers on How B2B Brands Grow:
- B2B Institute Introduction: We outline how these laws come together and the key ideas B2B marketers should take away from this compendium.
- Mental and Physical Availability: Byron Sharp explains why mental availability is so important in this foreword to our compendium.
- The Double Jeopardy Law: Jenni Romaniuk, John Dawes, and Sahar Faghidno explains why customer acquisition determines both company growth and customer loyalty.
- The Duplicate Purchase Law: Jenni Romaniuk explains why buyers who buy small brands are also more likely to buy big as well, but the reverse is not true.
- B2B Brand Rejection: Jenni Romaniuk explains why lack of brand awareness is a much bigger problem than negative perception for a B2B brand.
- The 95-5 Rule: John Dawes explains why to prioritize the 95% of "out-market" buyers who pay a company future cash flows.