1. How do I know if I’m eligible to enter for a LinkedIn Marketing Award?
You are eligible to enter as long as your business/organisation has an office located in the EMEA region and you have run marketing activity on LinkedIn (paid media or organic posts). The marketing activity that your are submitting for an award needs to have been active between 29 June 2016 and 7 September 2017.
2. How does the judging process work?
There are 2 key stages: first there is a review of all submissions by internal judges at LinkedIn, who choose a shortlist of finalists, then the winners will be chosen from those finalists by an independent judging panel. There will also be a public vote (only for the People’s Choice award).
3. How is the winner of the People’s Choice award selected?
Outside of the independent judging panel, there is an extra award called The People’s Choice, which is decided by public vote. Any members of the public can vote for any of the shortlisted finalists in any category. For example, you can vote for a finalist in the Most Innovative category or in the Best Brand Impact category - but you only get one vote!
4. Any tips on what makes a good award entry?
We know that everyone's business is different. So help us to understand your perspective on what made your LinkedIn marketing activity successful. Provide context about your goals, how you used LinkedIn’s products and your success metrics. And share creative from your marketing activity wherever possible. Please don't assume that we already have this information.
5. When is the deadline for award submissions?
All award entries need to be submitted via the LinkedIn Marketing Awards website by 7 September 2017.
6. Can I enter multiple award categories?
Yes you can. You can enter one specific marketing campaign into multiple categories (e.g. Best Lead Generation and Most Innovative), or you can submit multiple campaigns.
7. What if there is information in my award entry that I don’t want to be shared publicly?
No problem. On your award entry form, you can specify any sensitive information that adds value to your award entry, but that shouldn’t be communicated publicly beyond Linkedin and our external judging panel.
8. When will the finalists be announced?
We plan to announce the shortlist of finalists and their agencies on the LinkedIn Marketing Awards website on 18 September 2017.
9. When will the list of award winners be published? And where?
The award winners and their agencies will be announced on 9 October on the LinkedIn Marketing Awards website and promoted via other channels
10. What language does the award entry need to be completed in?
All award entries must be completed in English
11. Does the creative in my award entry need to be in English?
No, campaign creative doesn’t have to be in English. However, please be sure to clearly outline in your award entry any important factors that can’t be easily understood from reviewing the non-English creative.
12. What will the LinkedIn Marketing Award winners win?
Awards winners (and their agencies) will be recognised on the LinkedIn Marketing Awards website and promoted via other channels. They will also win a LinkedIn Marketing Awards trophy!
Any further questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.