According to a recent McKinsey & Company report, 96% of worldwide B2B Selling has fully or partly shifted to remote selling. 65% of B2B buyers believe the remote model is equally or even more effective than what they were doing before the pandemic.
In partnership with B2B Sales Leaders Forum, we welcome you to watch our latest on-demand webinar as Grace Kerrison, Head of Sales Solutions, LinkedIn hosts David Coventry from Optus, Nicole Cadet from VMware and Andy Springer from RAIN Group in an insightful and timely discussion.
During this panel, our sales leaders will share examples of their successes and lessons learnt from how they re-skilled their salesforce to be proficient in virtual selling at the speed of light. Learn practical insights and real life examples how they reacted, responded, adapted to the acceleration of digital and virtual selling, their plans for 2021 and their thoughts on the future of sales. This includes:
- Skills needed and to adapt and thrive with remote selling
- Selling techniques in a all digital environment
- How to land more virtual meetings
- Building trust and confidence in these unstable times
- Strategies for sales leaders to build resiliency in disruption
Watch the webinar now!
LinkedIn Sales Solutions
Enterprise & Government
Asia Pacific & Japan