How do we discover LinkedIn’s Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agencies?
We take into account the social reach, employee engagement, employment brand and content marketing power of search and staffing firms on LinkedIn. We do this by investigating thousands of data points, over the past year, for more than 60,000 Search and Staffing companies listed on LinkedIn. The data is collected from September 1st 2016 until August 31st 2017.
The data measures the top companies in the recruitment industry and the results are categorised by agency size as follows:
- Large Firms – 500+ employees on LinkedIn
- Medium Enterprises – between 15 and 499 employees on LinkedIn
- Specialist Boutiques – less than 15 employees on LinkedIn
We measure the ranking using key areas:
Content Marketing: An Agency’s content efforts measured by members’ engagement with that content.
- Content – Company updates, sponsored updates, influencer and employee posts and employee shares
- Member engagement – likes, shares, comments, follows and clicks
Social Recruiting: How effective your consultants are at:
- Establishing professional brand through profile completeness and rich content
- Finding the engaging with the right people
- Building meaningful networks
Social Reach and Social Engagement: An Agency’s presence on LinkedIn, measured as our member’s:
- View and apply for Jobs
- Follow your Company Page
- Research a Career Page
- See and engage with company content