Quickly determine if an account is relevant to you by scanning key details.
1. Company Summary: Review a brief introduction of the company, employee headcount, industry, revenue, and contact information.
2. CRM Badge: See if this account is in your CRM with the “In CRM” badge.
3. Save the account: Save the account to surface updates about the company and new lead recommendations at the top of your Sales Navigator home page.
4. Tags: Use Tags to save time looking for important accounts.
5. Notes: Store relevant information and action items using Notes.
Easily access saved leads, recommended leads, and connections into the account.
1. Saved leads: Keep track of InMail interactions, notes and tags with your saved leads at this account.
2. Recommended leads: Explore and save recommended leads that are determined by your sales preferences, which you can update at any time.
Tip: Check out the How to Set Sales Preferences tip sheet.
3. Your connections: Explore mutual connections such as Your 1st and 2nd degree connections, Your TeamLink connections, and mutual group connections. Determine which connections provide you the warmest path.
Tip: Check out the Securing Introductions with TeamLink tip sheet.
News & Insights
Stay current with recent company news and updates from LinkedIn, senior leaders’ job changes, and insights on company headcount.
1. News & updates: Sort your account newsfeed from a variety of options, including Account updates, Account shares, and Lead updates.
2. Employee insights: Check out the current employee count and growth for the whole company, or by department.
3. Recent senior management hires: Stay current on the landscape of key decision makers in a company.