If you're serious about building pipeline and revenue, there's no better time than now to start using social media to drive sales. Making the switch to social media is a big change for most organizations, and change requires leadership, time, and effort. It takes a progressive sales manager like you to make it happen.
After all, you've seen firsthand how social media can make a huge impact on your sales. Naturally you want your sales reps to experience the same success. And they can by embracing and consistently applying the right practices.
It’s time to get real results using social media, and this is the guide that will help you achieve those goals.
Download The Sales Manager's Guide to Driving Adoption and Revenue and learn how to:
- Establish goals to measure and manage social selling and get results
- Create a plan to ensure adoption and success
- Track your team’s individual sales activities
- Keep your reps motivated to stay the course
- Continually tweak the program to yield better results over time