LinkedIn members activity can reveal a lot about what they value as a buyer if you know how to read between the lines. When a prospect changes jobs, gets featured in the news, or shares a thought-provoking article on their profile, you have an opportunity to get involved and deepen the relationship with congratulations or value-adding commentary. The more frequently you listen in, the more actively you can maintain valuable relationships.
In our latest guide you’ll learn:
- The 6 questions to ask on every LinkedIn profile
- What to look for on a company’s website
- How to find connections and get a warm intro
- LinkedIn updates that make for great conversation starters
- Key integrations that take your prospecting game to the next level
Download the free guide today!