Arper Expands Its Global Audience and Taps New Markets with Sales Navigator
• Arper is a global furniture design company, creating chairs, tables and furnishings for community, work and home.
• Prospecting was consuming much of the sales team’s time and effort, with key decision makers difficult to pinpoint and frequently on the move in their careers.
• By implementing Sales Navigator, Arper was able to bolster its sales intelligence and simplify the business development process.
• Getting in touch with new prospects, architects, interior designers, facility, and procurement managers has become easier within a few clicks,” says Marco Montali, Global Sales Director.
• Montali says that Sales Navigator has made a huge impact for his team, adding efficiency while also improving results.
• “We have been able to secure meetings with prospects we were struggling to reach out, who are now customers,” according to Montali.
• He adds that Sales Navigator has also opened doors for Arper to non-core markets that are now driving new business opportunities.
“LinkedIn has become an essential tool that drives our business by allowing us interact with our targets (architects, interior designer, potential customers) with ease and also to monitor their career changes.”