LinkedIn Sales Navigator helps sales teams empower talent, strengthen customer relationships, and acquire new opportunities. The Sales Navigator for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales integration provides a unified solution that enables your team to sell smarter by leveraging data and insights across both platforms to gain a holistic view of your buyers.
• Record Matching & Auto-Save: Seamlessly bring your team’s book of business into Sales Navigator, allowing them to surface relevant, actionable insights on people and companies. • Data Validation: Using LinkedIn data to automatically flag when CRM Contacts have changed companies and be notified via assistant cards in CRM.
Enhance your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Experience
• Embedded Profiles: Display live and up-to-date Sales Navigator member and company information across every record within CRM.
• Live Org Charts Integration: Create more visually appealing and accurate org charts in CRM.
Measure rep activity and key results
• Activity Writeback: Log key Sales Navigator activities such as InMails and messages back to CRM.
• ROI Reporting: Measure the revenue impact of your Sales Navigator program and understand the actions your team took to close key opportunities.
Identify and fill key gaps in customer data
• Search Filters: Find gaps in your CRM by filtering searches to include or exclude buyers not in your CRM.
• Contact Creation: Fill missing gaps by creating new Contacts in CRM from Sales Navigator.
*Embedded Profiles are available on Advanced and Advanced Plus, all other integration features require Advanced Plus.
Global Director Microsoft Relationship Sales LinkedIn
Microsoft Relationship Sales: Built to Empower Trusted, Relationship Selling
Microsoft Relationship Sales combines the power of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales to help sales professionals unlock relationship selling.