LinkedIn Sales Navigator helps sales teams target the right buyers, understand key insights, and engage with personalized outreach. Sales Navigator’s Salesforce integrations enable your team to sell smarter by leveraging data and insights across both platforms to gain a holistic view of your buyers.
• Record Matching & Auto-Save: Seamlessly bring your team’s book of business into Sales Navigator, allowing them to surface relevant, actionable insights on people and companies. • Data Validation: Using LinkedIn data to automatically flag when CRM Contacts have changed companies.
Enhance your Salesforce experience
• Embedded Profiles: Display live and up-to-date SalesNavigator member and company information across everyrecord within CRM, and send InMails directly from Salesforce.
• Sales Cadences: Add LinkedIn InMail and Connection Request steps to Salesforce High Velocity Sales cadences* *available via Salesforce Native integration only
Measure rep activity and key results
• Activity Writeback: Log key Sales Navigator activities such as InMails and messages back to CRM.
• ROI Reporting: Measure the revenue impact of your Sales Navigator program and understand the actions your team took to close key opportunities.
Identify and fill key gaps in customer data
• Search Filters: Find gaps in your CRM by filtering searches to include or exclude buyers not in your CRM.
• Lead and Contact Creation: Fill missing gaps by creating new Leads and Contacts in CRM from Sales Navigator.
*Embedded Profiles are available on Advanced and Advanced Plus, all other integration features require Advanced Plus.
Ryan Novak Senior Marketing Manager, First Midwest Bank
Syncing Sales Navigator with Salesforce has brought a lot of simplicity and reduced duplication of efforts.
Live with Sales Leaders: Demystifying the Integrated Sales Tech Stack
We're joined by Tiffani Bova, Global Growth Evangelist at Salesforce and Steve Silver, VP Research Director at Forrester on how the right technology can enable more targeted outreach and greater agility.