How Salesloft and LinkedIn work Together
LinkedIn Sales Navigator helps sales teams target the right buyers, understand key insights, and engage with personalized outreach. The Sales Navigator for Salesloft integration improves your efficiency by bringing important modern selling functions directly into your Salesloft cadences.
Highlights of using Salesloft with LinkedIn
• Cadences provide custom frameworks for revenue teams to prospect, build pipeline, and close deals. And without ever leaving Salesloft, you can directly add and execute LinkedIn Sales Navigator steps.
• Research your top accounts and prospects before you engage. Find current and shared connections to help you build authentic relationships and uncover commonalities that can help you better engage with your audiences.
• See if you and your target prospects have any mutual connections on LinkedIn and, if you do, ask those mutual connections for an introduction.
• Establish your relationship with a warm lead by asking to connect with them on LinkedIn to expand your network and reach prospects.
• Strike up a conversation by sending a LinkedIn InMail. The average InMail has a 15% response rate, while the average email has a 3% response rate.
• Track LinkedIn Step activity in the Salesloft Analytics Overview to monitor completed steps across your teams. Drill in to analyze specific team activity and time frames.
*Embedded Profiles are available with Advance and Advanced Plus.
How Amanda Georgoff Sells: Be the Person in the Prep Meeting
Her philosophy: Be curious. Listen carefully. And focus on your inputs, and good outcomes will follow.
How to Build Exceptional Sales Teams
Three accomplished sales leaders joined Salesloft’s CMO, Sydney Sloan, on stage at this year’s Rainmaker conference. Jim Steele, President & CRO Yext; Mark Roberge, Lecturer at Harvard Business School; and Alyssa Merwin, VP Sales Solutions N.A., LinkedIn discussed their lessons learned, pitfalls to avoid, and strategies for inspiring breakthrough performance.