Why is CRM Integration important?
Sales Navigator's CRM Integration creates a seamless experience across both Sales Navigator and your CRM, saving your reps valuable time while ensuring that the most relevant sales activities are properly captured and logged in CRM.
Once all elements are implemented, Sales Navigator's CRM integration will help you understand what activities on LinkedIn and Sales Navigator are helping your team source and influences deals that you're capturing in your CRM.
CRM Widget for Salesforce & Dynamics
View LinkedIn and Sales Navigator's up-to-date information where you’re already tracking other sales activity, improving productivity and data accuracy.
- Identify commonalities between your sales team and their prospects to begin conversations using Icebreakers
- Uncover the best way to get introduced to your prospects via TeamLink
- Help Identify all of the key decision makers in your prospect's buying cycle by utilizing Related Leads
CRM Sync for Salesforce & Dynamics
Log Sales Navigator activity directly into CRM, and automatically import accounts, contacts, and lead records that your team is actively working from CRM into Sales Navigator
- Automatically import CRM Contact, Lead, Account records from Open Opportunities into Sales Navigator
- Write-Back InMails and Messages directly to CRM
- Write-Back notes directly to CRM and view records in CRM with one click on Lead and Account Pages
How to Integrate your CRM with Sales Navigator
Follow these guides to connect your CRM to Sales Navigator. If you are not a CRM administrator, you will need to include a CRM administrator to complete some steps within the installation process.
- How to Activate CRM Widget (article) - A comprehensive set of installation guides. Step 1 is to install the Widget to your CRM.
- How to Activate CRM Sync (article) - Once you've installed the widget, follow these steps in order to enable CRM Sync, Write Back and ROI Reporting.
- CRM Integration Webinar & Walkthrough (video) (17:50) - Video Walkthrough on CRM integration for SFDC and MS Dynamics.
Using CRM to allocate Sales Navigator seats
An added benefit of LinkedIn's CRM Integration is a substantial time saving when distributing licenses to your team.
- CRM Sync Activation and Seat Assignments (tip sheet) - Activate Sales Navigator CRM Sync to assign seats in your organization efficiently and make your reps more productive