The millennial generation makes up 35% of the workforce globally. By 2020, they will be 46% of the world's working population - 60% of them will be in Asia. It's more important than ever to understand millennials and develop a strategy to engage them, but how? How do companies make themselves appealing to this game-changing generation?
To find out, we are honored to invite experienced HR industry experts and millennials themselves to an interactive session, which will cover:
- Millennials - who they really are
- Why are millennials important to your company
- What entices millennials to join a company
- How to use social and digital channels to attract millennial talent
- What’s the secret sauce of high retention rate among millennial employees
You will have a chance to listen to the following experts share their knowledge and experience, and interact with them and the millennials during the fireside chat and Q&A session.
- Kelvin Chua, Senior Executive Advisor, CEB
- Bocco Chen, Senior Human Resources Manager, The Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Delton Li, Head of Talent Acquisition - Personal Banking, Bank of China (Hong Kong)
- Angie Sung, Regional Talent Development Manager, Hilti Asia
- Joyce Lai, Associate Consultant, Stanton Chase International
- Jo Chow, Talent Brand Consultant, LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Mandy Wong, Talent Brand Consultant, LinkedIn Talent Solutions
Date: Thursday, August 25, 2016
Time: 4:00pm - 6:00pm (check in starts at 3:30pm)
Address: 38/F, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Language: English and Cantonese.
This event is free of charge.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
Stanton Chase International
LinkedIn Talent Solutions