Please provide the following information to reserve a spot.
Talent leaders worldwide agree - employer brand is a top priority in 2016 and beyond. But how do you bring your brand to life so people can truly sense what it might be like to work there?
Join us for a workshop that will teach you how to give your company a unique, genuine voice. You will learn tips and best practices for creating compelling content that allows your employer brand to shine – ultimately helping you attract the great talent you want. You will also get an exclusive look at the next generation of LinkedIn Career Pages, the vision behind them, and an opportunity to get hands-on help with your own.
- 8:30 – 9:00 AM: Breakfast and networking
- 9:00 – 10:00 AM: Keynote presentation
- 10:00 – 10:45 AM: Round table discussions and sharing
- 10:45 – 11:00 AM: Closing remarks and wrap up
- 11:00 – 11:45 AM: (Optional) Build your Career Page - hands-on working session
Seats are limited, please register by September 14, 2016.
You will receive confirmation of your reserved seat.