Do you have questions about how to leverage LinkedIn to empower your search and staffing business? Noticed some changes lately? Come to find out all the great new changes happening to LinkedIn for search and staffing firms!
You are invited to join the LinkedIn 2017 StaffIn event in Hong Kong, an open floor event exclusively for business owners and recruiters at staffing firms in Hong Kong. Find out what others in the recruitment industry often ask us and are curious about on LinkedIn, hear the updates on the recent changes on LinkedIn, and learn how you can adapt and prepare for another successful year by being socially engaged and a recruiter of choice.
Our team for the staffing industry will share LinkedIn tips, best practices, all things new this year and answer frequently asked questions we hear from recruiters, including:
- Changes to LinkedIn.com and premium accounts
- New features on Corporate Recruiter - “Open Candidates” and “More likely to respond”
- Job Posts - online product vs. corporate solution
- Your brand matters - Company Page / Career Pages
- Insights on LinkedIn Hong Kong members
Date: Wednesday, 29 March, 2017
Time: 9:00am - 10:30am (check in starts at 8:30am) - English session
Address: 38/F, Hysan Place, 500 Hennessy Road,
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong