Experts On Why Your Growth Depends On It In the Digital Era
It's taking longer than ever to fill positions, HR managers say talent acquisition has gotten more difficult in recent years. Employer branding can clearly provide advantages - companies with positive brands get twice as many applications as companies with negative brands, and they spend less money on employees.
The event will feature discussions from employer branding experts and shinning millennials on topics about why employer branding matters and how to build a positive brand in the digital era.
1) We are pleased to have invited HR executives and communication specialists from MNCs to unicorn startups to share their employer brand building stories in:
- What employer branding means these days
- How company image matters throughout a candidate journey
- How HR professionals collaborate with marketing and communication team to build a successful employer brand
Cary Shek - Senior Human Resources Director, Asia, Klook
Melody Wei - Head of Talent Acquisition, Kerry Properties
Jeffrey Hui - Chairman, Hong Kong Institute of Marketing
2) A group of shining millennials across industries to share how an employer brand plays a positive role in their job hunting journey.
Anthony So - Co-Founder, OnGrad Consulting
Cherrie Leung - Account Director, LinkedIn
Donna Chiu - BD & Strategy, Marketing, Ex-DJI and LinkedIn
For Enquiries, please contact Rainbow Lau @ +852 3708 5147, or email@example.com or Ivan Wong @ +852 3708 5127,