It's taking longer than ever to fill positions, HR managers say talent acquisition has gotten more difficult in recent years. Employer branding can clearly provide advantages - companies with positive brands get twice as many applications as companies with negative brands, and they spend less money on employees.
The event will feature discussions from employer branding experts and shinning millennials on topics about why employer branding matters and how to build a positive brand in the digital era.
1) We are pleased to have invited HR executives and communication specialists from MNCs to unicorn startups to share their employer brand building stories in:
- What employer branding means these days
- How company image matters throughout a candidate journey
- How HR professionals collaborate with marketing and communication team to build a successful employer brand
2) A group of shining millennials across industries to share how an employer brand plays a positive role in their job hunting journey.