Networking & Knowledge Sharing Event Agenda
- 8:30-9:00a.m. Registration, morning breakfast & networking
- 09:00-09:15a.m. Welcome and objective setting
Colm O'Cuinneain, LinkedIn EMEA Talent Solutions Director
Welcome, event overview, Global and Belgium Economic Graph insights
- 09:15-09.45a.m. Importance of your Employer Brand
Bert Verdonck, Author, Brand Value Integrator
Hear from well-known author and speaker on the importance of employer branding in the future workplace. Bert will be sharing his experiences on do’s and don’ts plus giving hands-on advice
- 09:45-10.00a.m. Coffee & Networking
Conversations & Coffee
- 10:00-10.30a.m. Insights to Impact
Jan Devos, LinkedIn Talent Insights Specialist
LinkedIn Talent Insights delivers real-time data-driven insights to help HR leaders elevate their talent strategies Hear how your company can use Talent Insights to shape your hiring strategy, improve your employer branding, help you gain competitive insights, make geo-location decisions, make workforce planning decisions and much more!
- 10.30-11.00a.m. Influencing the Candidate Journey
Sander Van Oosterhout, LinkedIn Solutions Consultant
How to leverage content and recruitment marketing techniques to attract and engage talent audience at every stage of their candidate journey..
- 11.00-11.30a.m. Succeeding in the competitive world of talent
Yannick Rousseau, ShowPad
Hear from ShowPad, Linkedin’s 2018 Best Employer Brand winner on learnings, experiences on guidance in strategic workforce planning.
- 11.30-12.00p.m. Closing Remarks, Networking & Finish