Whether you’re a five-person start-up or a Fortune 500 organization, talent is a top priority. With rapid technology change, talent has greater access to information and more paths to explore job opportunities. For those with specialized skills and who are viewed as on the way up in their career, it's a candidate-driven market which requires a new approach to talent acquisition.
We would like to invite you to a crash course on how you can use LinkedIn for recruiting and employer branding. You will learn how to:
- Source talent proactively using the LinkedIn Recruiter platform – a powerful tool that helps you quickly find the right candidate
- Pipeline talent and improve productivity
- Promote your job openings to 467+ million professionals on the LinkedIn platform
- Build and enhance the employer brand of your company
We will cover:
- What is direct sourcing and LinkedIn direct sourcing solutions
- Direct sourcing demo
- Build your personal and company brand on social media platform
- Social recruiting and direct sourcing best practices from your industry peers
Who should attend:
- Human resources and talent acquisition professionals
- HR generalists and small to mid-sized business owners
This online session is free of charge and will be held in English. You can join remotely from your PC.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Marketing Manager, Yui Nishita at email@example.com