Picture this. You’re a recruiting leader and you get the call; your team needs to ramp up an entire sales team. Or, that next round of start-up funding just came through and you need a new tech team of 50 people right away. It’s time to hire! Hiring at these volumes requires leadership and planning.
So, what do you do to ensure you deliver new talent with both speed and quality?
Join John Vlastelica, Managing Director of Recruiting Toolbox, as he shares the 10 key areas where you need to invest your time before you open all of those reqs and turn into a sourcing machine.
You’ll walk away with...
- How to talk to hiring managers about what you need from them.
- Key items to align your team on before you bring in your first candidate.
- How to frame the dreaded prioritization conversation.
- Proven tips to improve your process so that you can make quality hires, quickly.
- Important recruiting metrics that allow you to diagnose issues real-time and demonstrate progress.
Get these hiring surge strategies and lead your recruiting team to the next level!
Space is limited so be sure to register today!
Recruiting Toolbox, Inc.