Discover what types of Conversion Tracking solutions maximize the strategic value & efficiencies of your ad campaigns.
- Allows you to utilize both third party and first party cookie settings to track conversions.
- Works with both URL based and Event Specific tracking.
- Access to your website's code base
- Your Insight tag code or its partner ID
- Access to the LinkedIn Campager Manager
Refer to the Validate tag placement from your own website section in this Help Center Article on Troubleshooting the LinkedIn Insight Tag.
- Open DevTools by pressing Control + Shift + J or Command + Option + J (Mac)
- Click the Network panel
- Type “ads.linkedin” into the filter bar → refresh the page.
- Look for a network request wtih a 302 redirect status code
Alternatively, you can use a Chrome extension called Tag Explorer that displays all of the tag requests for every vendor loading on the site.
- Click on the extension
- Scroll down to find LinkedIn in the list
- Click into each tag request (three dots to the right of each) to check the query string parameters like tag type, PID, and the URL.
- Setting up your account for success
- Most common troubleshooting questions