Business to Business Marketers: Deliver A Campaign That Makes A Difference
Insight and inspiration, alongside financial support, can be key to enabling small business growth. Our latest case study Working Together To Inspire Small Business Growth highlights how Chase succeeded in developing the Mission Main Street Grants program to showcase its commitment to small business owners. Overall, 64 grants have been awarded, totaling $11m.
Through the partnership with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions: Financial Services, Chase created a platform for highly targeted content distribution and engagement that allowed it to:
- Increase awareness of its brand and the Mission Main Street Grants program
- Make a greater impact in the small business community by reaching more small business owners and deepening engagement with clients
The collaboration between LinkedIn and Chase for Mission Main Street Grants was broken into the relevant phases of their customer journey: registration, application and voting, followed by the announcement of grant recipients. Highly targeted campaigns with relevant, insightful content helped Chase achieve:
- 30,000 registrants – a record for 2015
- 1.7m individual votes
- 70% lower average cost-per-visitor than industry benchmarks
- 150% greater than industry benchmarks for Onsite Display and Network Display advertising click through rates
- 200% greater than industry benchmarks for Sponsored Content click through and engagement rates
Download Working Together To Inspire Small Business Growth now to find out more about how LinkedIn Marketing Solutions: Financial Services can help your organization rethink its customer journeys.