Business to Business Marketers: Deliver A Campaign That Makes A Difference
Small to medium size business owners (SMBs) are at the heart of any established global community and financial support is critical to enable their growth. But engaging effectively with SMBs can be challenging when decision-makers are time poor and cutting through the noise is an uphill battle. Our latest case study Go The Extra Mile highlights how American Express, in Australia, succeeded in delivering an ambitious acquisition strategy allowing them to raise awareness of its small business funding solution.
Through the partnership with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions: Financial Services, in Australia, American Express set out to activate a cost effective digital media strategy that allowed it to:
- Target SMB prospects that would meet risk-profiling requirements and be more likely to result in conversion.
- To place resonating content that would drive a direct response and provide quality leads based on performance.
In 2015 and 2016, American Express partnered with LinkedIn to leverage relevant, insightful and well targeted content to engage with the right decision makers at the right time to achieve:
- 57% of LinkedIn leads were driven by Dynamic Ads
- 55% of all leads driven by media results came from LinkedIn
- 23% reduction in cost per lead average when compared to the same period in 2015
- 22% of LinkedIn leads converted into customers
Download Go The Extra Mile now to find out more about how LinkedIn Marketing Solutions: Financial Services can help your organization rethink its customer journeys.