“The language of business is revenue, and that is completely tied to pipeline creation and progression. Data, in the form of insights, should shed light on new marketing and business innovation opportunities and should inspire action.”
- Paula Parkes, Director Marketing at Adobe, Asia Pacific.
For more insights from CMOs and senior analysts, as well as actionable tips to help you deal with data like a CMO, check out our latest pocketbook. The Marketing Metrics that Matter to Your CMO does exactly as it says — it shines the spotlight on the metrics that you should be saving your love for. Check it out if you’d like to:
- Understand which marketing metrics have tactical (but not business) value
- Get an all-in-one glossary of ‘hot vs not’ marketing metrics
- Figure out how to turn data into insights, and use insights to develop a business plan
- Learn how to tell a more compelling data-driven story to a C-Suite audience
- Hear directly from leading CMOs and senior analysts on their data agenda and what they expect from their team