What it means to be an "always-on" marketer
It’s no secret that B2B buyers are always-on, self-educating on laptops, tablets and mobile phones. Your prospects are always-on, so your content marketing strategy must be, too. After all, content never sleeps. It’s consumed at work and during commutes, over coffee and in between meetings, on every possible gadget, and in every time zone around the globe.
Please join us for this webcast where, Sean Callahan, Senior Content Marketing Manager and Michelle Blondin, Marketing Manager dive into what it means to be an "always-on" marketer. They'll give you an inside look at their Marketing team's channel strategy and insight on how you can up-level your marketing programs by taking an always-on approach.
In this webcast, you’ll learn:
- Why your customers are always-on and why it means you have to be, too.
- How always-on started with websites and search but has expanded to other tactics such as social, automation, display and retargeting
- A step-by-step approach to developing an effective always-on program
- How LinkedIn uses a multi-channel approach to launching its own always-on campaigns
- Which channels LinkedIn consider always-on vs. provisional and what works best depending on audience and content
Fun fact: 88% of the marketing qualified leads we generated in 2015 were from always-on channels. This will be all about working smarter, not harder!