Each year, the Content Marketing Institute conducts research to learn trends shaping the content marketing landscape. It has become the definite source for marketing information and vital resource for annual planning.
To unveil the results from 2017 Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets & Trends for Australia, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is honoured to bring you a free on demand webinar with guest-speaker Joe Pulizzi.
Joe will share findings and his takeaways from the research and help answer:
- What distinguishes effective Australian content marketers from their less effective peers?
- What tactics are Australian content marketers using most often and what works best?
- Which social media distribution channels are the most effective?
- What percentage of an organisation’s marketing budget is spent on content marketing in Australia?
- What are the biggest challenges most marketers are facing?
If you are responsible for 2017 marketing strategy - or want to be a better content marketer - you can’t afford to miss this webinar.
Content Marketing Institute
Joe Pulizzi is founder of Content Marketing Institute, the leading education and training organization for content marketing, which includes the largest in-person content marketing event in the world, Content Marketing World. Joe is the winner of the 2014 John Caldwell Lifetime Achievement Award from the Content Council. Joe’s fourth book Content Inc. was just released. If you ever see Joe in person, he’ll be wearing orange.