“Small businesses now are much less tolerant of having their time wasted than they were in the past. There’s an expectation that you ought to be able to do most things online,” says George Bevis, CEO of Tide, which lets you sign up for a small business account in 3 minutes.
So what does a great customer journey look like, and how do you market this?
Join our on-demand webinar to learn how George and other FinTech startups, as well as traditional banks, are attracting new business by disrupting SME banking. In this session, hosted by FinTech Influencer and 11:FS CEO David Brear, you’ll also learn:
- The pain points of SME customers and how innovative companies like Xero are giving them their lives back;
- How technology is affecting everything from invoicing to SME lending;
- The moments that matter most in the SME customer journey;
- How incumbents like Santander and new players like Kabbage work together to create better customer experiences;
- How PSD2 could benefit customers, and an overview of Treating Customers Fairly regulation;
- What the future of marketing to SMEs could look like;
- The difference in approach between FinTech and incumbents in getting people to adopt products.
Chief Customer and Innovation Officer UK at Banco Santandar