- Due to the expansion of their business, LINKBYNET began looking for an additional means for prospecting.
- They offer 4 main services (Managed & Cloud Services, Consulting, Security and Software).
- This meant a need to target numerous industries and prospects, in order to find leads in high quantity and quality.
- Sales Navigator allows LINKBYNET to target their prospects in a more timely and more efficient manner.
- The insights they receive via Sales Navigator gives them the ability to add value to their existing customer base while opening up opportunities with new prospects.
- Their sales team realized very quickly just how powerful and useful Sales Navigator could be.
- Having launched the modern selling program with workshops and introducing KPI’s, Sales Navigator adoption doubled.
|INDUSTRY: Information Technology and Services|
|NO. OF EMPLOYEES: 501-1,000 employees|
|HQ LOCATION: Privately Held|
|ABOUT THE COMPANY: LINKBYNET has today become a company renowned throughout the domains of Managed services, Cloud computing-DevOps & Containerisation, Security and Software. Since 2000 LINKBYNET has continued to grow and enter new markets, with the same values of engagement, satisfaction, teamwork and fun!|
|View Company Page|
|Download Customer Story|
Digital Marketing Specialist