- 24 Hour Home Care provides expert in-home care and assistance with daily living for those who need it, helping with meal preparation, bathing, transportation, and beyond.
- The company’s motto is “care and complete,” speaking to a dual focus on providing excellent care in a comprehensive fashion.
- Their acquisition model is largely based on referrals from case managers and social workers at hospitals and similar facilities. Because healthcare settings are busy and restrictive about outside access, it can be difficult to develop and tightly maintain relationships with new contacts, especially since the healthcare system has been somewhat behind the curve in terms of social media adoption. The team at 24 Hour Home Care, however, noticed a shift in this industry trend, leading them to wonder how they might leverage a tool like LinkedIn.
- In efforts to better enable their field sales team, 24 Hour Home Care piloted Sales Navigator midway through 2019, testing the platform’s functionality to see if it might bolster their field staff’s reach.
- “For us, all of our sales is boots-on-the-ground, building relationships,” explains Owner and Cofounder Ryan Iwamoto. “We wanted to leverage this platform, extend our bandwidth to reach more people, including people we probably don’t even know about.”
- The Saved Searches capability has been integral to 24 Hour Home Care’s efforts, enabling them to identify and closely track key individuals while taking advantage of timely opportunities such as a new hire or noteworthy professional milestone. “If anyone new comes on our radar, or there’s any activity that we can comment on, I think those are the two main points and that’ll give us another touch point to either build a relationship or extend a relationship,” says Iwamoto.
- After a brief pilot period, they quickly extended their Sales Navigator license for a full year, and haven’t looked back.
- Insights available through Sales Navigator help the team at 24 Hour Home Care gain visibility into hiring updates and prompts to engage with new or existing contacts, via the Saved Searches feature. As a result, they’ve substantially increased the breadth of their outreach and relationship-building.
- “These are people that we wouldn’t have met, if we didn’t have this tool,” says Iwamoto. “Sales Navigator is allowing us to now expand our network within the hospitals. Instead of meeting with maybe 10-15 people on our rounds at the hospital, we can now get 20-25 people.” Roughly doubling the number of individuals they can connect with on a given trip greatly enhances the staff’s relationship-based approach, enabling them to become more efficient and driving significantly more business.
Ramping up the program:
- With any new software, adoption is always a challenge. Iwamoto says his company found success through a progressive rollout with milestones that grew more ambitious over time. Openly sharing best practices and success stories helped build momentum, as did an added element of friendly competition.
- As an example, Iwamoto recalls that one week during the pilot period he asked his team to save 50 leads by their next call. Then, at that point, he would add another goal, such as having all their top hospitals in the Saved Searches. “We kind of led them through this process, framing it around how they’ll be setting themselves up for success.”
- Tagging lead origins, and tracking the number of contacts added into their CRM via LinkedIn, helped reps clearly understand the value of these activities.
Crucial business prompts:
- It’s always important to have a meaningful reason to reach out. In the world of healthcare and hospitals, it’s especially vital. Insights obtained through Sales Navigator provide 24 Hour Home Care’s reps with valid business reasons to set appointments and visit the facilities, even if it’s just to have a conversation about an article that was shared by a particular social worker.
Fulfilling the company vision:
- 24 Hour Home Care operates with a genuine mission of making an impact on people’s lives. Not just for clients, but also for the professionals who provide care through their network. By driving more opportunities through Sales Navigator, the company is able to broaden its positive impact, creating more jobs for caregivers while making a difference in more lives for people in need of these services.
- In other words, Sales Navigator helps 24 Hour Home Care live its “care and complete” mantra to the fullest.
About 24 Hour Home Care
24 Hour Home Care is a community based company that is locally owned and operated with 15 locations throughout California, Arizona & Texas and a headquarters in El Segundo, CA. Our mission is to help individuals continue a full, active and healthy way of life providing premier non-medical home care services tailored to their needs. Our team will go above and beyond ensuring our clients receive the highest level of customer service, dedication and quality care unmatched in the industry.
This award-winning in-home care company, has been listed at No. 24 on FORBES annual ranking of America's Most Promising Companies -- a list of one hundred privately held, high-growth companies with bright futures. 24Hr HomeCare joined the prestigious INC 5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 and the company’s Co-Founders, David Allerby, Ryan Iwamoto, and Tyner Brenneman-Slay, have been listed as EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalists in 2014, 2015, and 2016, and winner of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year award and the Gold Stevie Award for Company of the Year in 2017!
Website : https://www.24hrcares.com
|INDUSTRY: Hospital & Health care|
|NO. OF EMPLOYEES: 1,001-5,000 employees|
|LOCATION: El Segundo, CA|
|View Company Page|
|Download the Customer Story|
24 Hour Home Care