The Sales Think Tank is a unique series of video discussions tackling the most pressing issues for sales organisations in 2021. Over the course of three episodes, we’ll hear from sales leaders and LinkedIn experts on the challenges and opportunities involved in virtual selling – and how best to respond.
The second episode of LinkedIn’s Sales Think Tank is tackling one of the key issues for remote selling strategies: Building Pipeline Virtually. Join our panel of sales experts for a video discussion where we’ll be exploring what’s now involved in prospecting, engaging and moving deals forward:
• Buyers’ changing expectations and how to meet them
• The changing role of discovery meetings
• New methodologies for qualifying opportunities and building trust
• Redesigning the sales process around buyer priorities
• The challenges of coaching remote-working sales teams
Watch the recording of this episode today!
In case you want to register for the following episode on May 13th or watch the recording of our previous episode, please check our Sales Think Tank Hub Page.