The Sales Think Tank is a unique series of video discussions tackling the most pressing issues for sales organisations in 2021. Over the course of three episodes, we’ll hear from sales leaders and LinkedIn experts on the challenges and opportunities involved in virtual selling – and how best to respond.
The first episode of LinkedIn’s Sales Think Tank is now available to watch on-demand – and if you care about improving sales productivity, you won’t want to miss it.
Join our panel of sales experts for a video discussion of The Sales Productivity Challenge where they’ve tackled some of the most important issues involved in adapting to the new sales landscape:
• The optimum amount of time for a remote sales team to be selling
• The right sales tech for increasing productivity
• How to invest the time saved by salespeople working from home
• The right balance between research and outreach
• How to track productivity without overloading your team
Watch the recording of this episode today!
In case you want to register for the following episodes on May 6th and May 13th, please check our Sales Think Tank Hub Page.