1. No Purchase Necessary; Nomination Instructions. No purchase or payment of any money is necessary to enter. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning. Void where prohibited and where translation, localization and/or bonding required.
Between 9:00 am London Time on 16 September 2019 and 11:59 pm London Time on 8 November 2019 (the “Nomination Period”), you (the “entrant”) may nominate any company that has a business-to-business (B2B) or business-to consumer (B2C) brand (“Nominee”) that ran marketing activity on LinkedIn between 16 September 2018 and 8 November 2019 (“Marketing Period”) for a LinkedIn Marketing award in any of the six categories: (a) Best B2B Lead Generation; (b) Best B2B Brand Campaign; (c) Best Higher Value Consumer Campaign; (d) Best B2B Video; (e) Best B2B Thought Leadership Content; (f) ‘In It Together’; using the website available at https://lnkd.in/LinkedInLMAs (the “Awards Site”) by completing the Awards Site entry form (your “Submission”). The same Nominee may be nominated for multiple categories.
All Submissions must meet the following criteria:
Your Submission must not contain confidential information of any entity or individual;
Your Submission must be original, exclusively created and owned by entrant or Nominee, and the entrant must have all rights necessary to post and submit the Submission. This includes getting all necessary permissions from any person or company that has rights in the Submission, including the company creating the campaign client for whom the campaign was created;
Your Submission must be submitted in English;
Your Submission may only be submitted by uploading through the Awards Site.
LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company (“Sponsor”) reserves the right to reject any nomination for any reason, including where a nomination has not been submitted via the Awards Site. The LinkedIn Marketing Awards Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time LinkedIn reserves the right to make extensions to the deadline.
2. Nomination Period. All Submissions must be received during the dates and times specified in the Nomination Period. Sponsor will make awards based on skill – this is not a sweepstakes. Odds of a Nominee being named a Finalist or Winner (as defined below) depend on the number and quality of eligible Submissions received during the Nomination Period. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Nomination Period.
3. Eligibility. In order to be eligible, each entrant must be at least 18 years old and the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence and have the right to nominate and bind a Nominee to these Terms and Conditions. Each Nominee must (i) have an office located in Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bhutan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Montenegro, Morocco, the Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, or the United Kingdom; and (ii) must have run marketing activity (either paid media or organic posts) on LinkedIn during the Marketing Period.
4. Winner Selection. Sponsor will select approximately three (3) Nominees in each category that will be named finalists (“Finalists”). Eligible Finalists must provide written confirmation of their agreement to the Terms and Conditions and provide any additional requested information in order to be eligible to be a Winner (as defined below). Each Finalist will be announced on or around 12 December 2019 on the Awards Site or LinkedIn Company page. From the Finalists, the panel of independent judges (“Judges”) will select one winner from each category (“Winners”), with the exception of the People’s Choice Award, which will be decided by public votes cast on the Awards Site. Winner announcement will take place at the LinkedIn Marketing Awards in London, UK on or about 20 February 2020. Sponsor will notify Finalists and Winners within approximately ten (10) days following selection. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason. Finalists or Winners must then respond to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days. Should a Finalist or Winner fail to respond to Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that Finalist or Winner and select a new one.
Finalist and Winner(s) will be determined based on the following:
Best B2B Lead Generation - SMB (up to 200 employees)
Best B2B Lead Generation - (200 employees and over)
Marketing that delivers the most effective and strategic lead generation on LinkedIn. Campaigns that delivered the quality and quantity of leads to meet or exceed a business’ objectives, with measurable benefits to the bottom line.
Best B2B Brand Campaign - SMB (up to 200 employees)
Best B2B Brand Campaign (200 employees and over)
Recognising the most creative and effective campaigns on LinkedIn that drive brand awareness and change perceptions. Judges will be looking for a creative approach to achieving brand marketing objectives with a clear strategy that flows through into measurable results.
Best HVC (High Value Consumer) Campaign
Recognising innovative and original B2C campaigns from brands targeting a professional audience on LinkedIn. The campaign will leverage the marketer’s understanding and insights about LinkedIn’s professional audience as high value consumers to effectively promote their premium and high consideration products, solutions or services. Judges will look for campaigns that take an original approach through smart use of LinkedIn audience targeting, original story-telling or clever leveraging of LinkedIn platform capabilities.
Best ‘In It Together’ B2B Marketing team
This award recognises that great B2B marketing takes great collaboration, teamwork and alignment between different parties such as sales and marketing teams, agencies and clients or even marketing partners to successfully achieve campaign and business goals. The judges will be looking for B2B marketing campaigns that can clearly provide evidence that the impact on campaign goals were exceeded by leveraging different team members skills, insights and expertise.
Best B2B Thought Leadership Content
Recognising the businesses and brands that raise awareness, own the conversation and elevate reputation through the quality of B2B content that they share on LinkedIn. The content can take any format: white papers, ebooks, video or live video, infographics, long and short-form posts. The category is open to both content programmes that demonstrate sustained effectiveness and single items of content that achieve impact and influence. Thought leadership content can be from individuals, brands and agencies.
Best B2B Video
Marketers that are driving measurable results through video content on the LinkedIn platform. Examples of video content can include creative advertising, long form or short form video content, storytelling, thought-leadership content and animation. The judges will be looking for video content that achieves clearly defined marketing objectives that could include brand awareness, engagement and lead generation.
The People’s Choice
The winning submission (selected from the shortlisted submissions) will be determined by the highest volume of votes from the public. Any member of the public can cast one vote for any of the shortlisted finalists across all categories. Members of the public will be able to cast votes on the Awards Site after registering his or her email address.
The Winners will be announced on or about 20 February 2020. The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the selection of Finalists or Winners.
5. Prize. Each Finalist will receive a trophy. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of trophy is $250.
6. Conditions of Participation; Reservation of Rights. By submitting a nomination for awards, you and your Nominee agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions and any decision Sponsor makes regarding the awards, which Sponsor shall make in its sole discretion.
8. Intellectual Property. Ownership of the pre-existing underlying intellectual property of the entrant or Nominee remains the property of the entrant or Nominee subject to Sponsor’s rights to reprint, display, reproduce, perform, publish, use, and process the nomination and materials and information submitted, for the purpose of administering and promoting the awards. Each entrant and Nominee hereby warrants that any nomination and other materials and information provided by him, her or it are original with entrant or Nominee and do not violate or infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, moral rights or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, and do not violate any Terms and Conditions or regulations. If the nomination or information or materials provided by entrant or Nominee contain any material or elements that are not owned by entrant or Nominee and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, entrant and Nominee each represents he, she or it has obtained, prior to submission of the nomination and information or materials, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use of the nomination and information and materials by Sponsor in the manner set forth in the Terms and Conditions without additional compensation. Each entrant and Nominee warrants that the nomination and materials and information provided do not contain information considered by entrant, its employer, Nominee or any other third party to be confidential.
9. Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability. SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR OR ANY NOMINEE’S PARTICIPATION IN THE AWARDS. BY ENTERING THE AWARDS OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH ENTRANT AND NOMINEE AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE AWARDS OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE AWARDS; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE NOMINATION PROCESS OR THE AWARDS; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE AWARDS OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S OR NOMINEE’S PARTICIPATION IN THE AWARDS. The release against death and personal injury does not apply to the extent such release is not allowed by the laws of entrants respective countries. If for any reason an entrant's nomination is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another nomination in the awards.
10. Governing Law; Disputes. THE AWARDS IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF IRELAND, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE COURTS OF DUBLIN, IRELAND. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COURTS OF DUBLIN, IRELAND. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
11. Winners’ List. Individuals may view the names of the winners by visiting the Awards Site.
12. SPONSOR. Sponsor of the awards is LinkedIn Ireland U.C., Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2.