Live with Marketers: New Customer Engagement Strategies
At U.S. companies of various size and in different industries, B2B leaders know their customers are facing economic uncertainty and pressure to preserve cash–but customers are still seeking unexpected opportunities to strengthen their position.
Our new LinkedIn-Edelman collaborative survey of nearly 400 B2B executives in the U.S. highlights the state of decision-making–and strategic opportunity–in the new COVID environment. It builds on our three-year collaboration with Edelman exploring thought leadership in the B2B space to assess how executives are responding to the pandemic and what this means for strategic decision-making.
Tune into our next Live with Marketers broadcast to learn about the new customer engagement strategies smart B2B marketers are exploring, including:
- Revisiting and repositioning offerings
- Knowing not only your customers, but your customers’ customers
- Moving beyond lead generation to include journey enablement and relationship management
- Collaborating closer with sales to enable marketing performance outcomes
- Impactful thought leadership