APAC Webinar Series:
Adaptive Sales Strategies in the Changing World of Business
With the increase in remote work, learn top tips from LinkedIn's B2B leaders and sales professionals on how to navigate this new work environment and maximise sales productivity.
Sign up for an upcoming live webinar or watch on-demand!
Part 1: Crafting your Leadership Action Plan
The first of this series is curated for B2B leaders like yourself, to empower you to:
• Grow and engage your sales team
• Secure revenue
• Re-establish value for clients and
• Embrace technology
Part 2: Modern Selling to Maximise Sales Productivity
The second of this series will help you understand tactical Modern Selling tips:
• Discover how to create valuable engagements with your prospects
• Leverage technology and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to increase
• Gain helpful tips on optimising your LinkedIn profile
ANZ Webinar: Is Your Sales Team Creating Long Term Customer Value?
Featuring speakers from LinkedIn, Microsoft and Korn Ferry (formerly Miller Heiman Group), learn insights & practice advice:
• Insights from the new e-book 'The Way to Create Value' developed
by LinkedIn and Miller Heiman Group (now part of Korn Ferry)
• A discussion on Working Smarter not Harder – how to supercharge
sales with AI
Part 4: Bridging the Buyer Value Gap
Featuring speakers from LinkedIn, Microsoft and Korn Ferry (formerly Miller Heiman Group), learn insights to create the value your buyers want:
• Investing in a shared methodology
• Paring with sales technology
• Continually reinforcing with coaching
Part 5: Enduring and Emerging Global Sales Trends - The State of Sales 2020
Featuring sales leaders such as Jenny Choo - Head of Sales, Asia of Xero and Trish Bertuzzi - CEO of The Bridge Group, and hosted by LinkedIn’s own Kwesi Graves, the speakers will be discussing the State of Sales findings in this new reality.